sexta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2013

Mijas Costa/Spain - Day 1 and 2


Last week I was in Spain for 7 days on holiday and I made my mission to document our days the best way I know how - through photos (only colour photos not b&w - sorry b&w lovers!).
We stayed at Mijas Costa near Marbella, but then  visited Benalmadena, Marbella, Torremolinos, Puerto Banús, Algeciras, Gibraltar and Cádiz.

We drove for the most part on first day, since it took us 700+ km to arrive at our destination! The second day was all about exploring the city and pay a visit to the beach.

I had been in Spain several times before, but never near Marbella and although the beaches in Portugal are better then the ones near Mijas Costa (sorry Spanish visitors - but it's true!) I quite enjoyed my time there.

If by any chance I have some spanish visitors I would love to know some other amazing places in Spain I should visit - please let me know in the comments section below !

-Mariana

Enjoy !

wallflower fields
 
 yummy brownie
 
 El Corte Inglés Coffee shop - Córdoba

 Interesting bridge on our way to Mijas Costa

 Home cooked meal on our balcony

 View from our apartment

 Living room + balcony

 Sweet corner just outside of our apartment
 
Exploring

 Cute English bar
 
 Beach bar overlooking the sea

Playa

 Amazing clouds - Amazing sky
 
  Amazing clouds - Amazing sky Part II

 Sand meets the sea

 Blue stripes

 "El Funcal"

Pretty yellow flowers

 Houses overlooking the golf court



 Couldn't get enough of the amazing clouds

 Beautiful buganvilia





 Cute "house"


 The pool at our hotel

Banana tree on our way to the swimming pool

Our flat

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário