sexta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2013

Oporto - part II


So here it is !!! - The second blog post about my trip to Oporto, this time I did a small selection of some of the photos I took during our 50 minute boat trip along Douro river (it costs 10 euros). 

It was so worth it because you get to see a different side of the city, different landscape and a great panoramic view of  the riverside and of the old and colorful houses overlooking the river. 

- On another note - the other day I was browsing on the internet, Oporto related twitter profiles and facebook pages and I came across this awesome concept - The City Tailors
The City Tailors is a service that enables you to have a personalized "trip" to Oporto based on your interests and personality (how cool is that?). * Note - this is not a recommendation since I never experienced this, but I am telling you that it exists and you can try it if you want, since I found the idea really interesting. 

-* Coming Next - the photos I took at Serralves garden.

Enjoy !
















2 comentários :

  1. Não restam dúvidas que o Porto é uma cidade linda!!!!

    http://Styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar